If you want to make money online as a salesperson, many reputable businesses employ remote sales staff. A freelance graphic designer is an entry-level job that doesn’t require a degree and pays well. Freelance graphic designers create web pages, logos, digital drawings, and countless other visual aids. Virtual admins provide administrative support to companies, agencies, or even individuals, either on a freelance contract basis or as a remote employee role. Virtual admins are able to perform many of the traditional back-office administrative roles that office managers, customer service managers, or sales support staff can provide. While you might not be in a position to do so now, you might want to consider the benefits of earning your online degree later in your career.
I’m not a fan of paying to find work, but I understand that it gets compensated somehow for hand-screening each job it posts. Check out my article on How to Become a Life Coach and consider this Life Coach Certificate Course. It’s a great job and because of that there may be lows in availability so check back often. You’re basically rating the search results for search engines like Google and Yahoo to help them better perform and social platforms.
Freelance Graphic Designer
In fact, bootcamps have quickly become one of the primary ways you can qualify for high-paying remote jobs with no degree. Freelance graphic designers use design software to make logos, artistic prints, web images, page formats, and computerized drawings for their customers. They meet with customers to create designs based on their clients’ preferences and tastes. Remote graphic designers use online chats or their telephone to book customers and communicate feedback. Copywriters compose articles, text for websites, item descriptions, and social media posts.
- Generally experts in one or more subject areas, tutors can share their insight and different ways of looking at a subject to help students learn more effectively.
- For programming positions such as web developer or programmer, you can acquire training and certification from the best coding bootcamps and add them to your resume.
- When education is a formal requirement, a short bootcamp or online course can make up for the lack of a degree.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Research Analyst is $44,452.
Bookkeeping is the process of recording financial transactions for an organization. While most accounting or bookkeeping jobs require a degree, some entry-level jobs can be done without experience or a degree. Here are two travel agent jobs that may not require experience and can be done remotely.
What are the best paying entry-level remote jobs?
The easiest remote jobs are virtual assistants, data entry specialists, and transcriptionists, all of which require nothing more than basic literacy, numeracy, and computer skills. If you know how to use Microsoft Office products like Excel, Word, and Outlook, or you can navigate Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar, you can do any of these jobs. If you’re looking for high-paying remote jobs without degree or experience requirements, your best bet may be to become a self-employed freelancer. Prospective clients won’t care about your education as long as you can prove to them you’re good at what you do, and websites like Upwork and Fiverr allow you to build up your freelancing business from nothing. With so many schools closed to in-person classes during the pandemic, many families turned to online tutoring services to help their kids learn. That demand has created job opportunities for older adults, many of whom already have some experience in these professions.
- The beauty of blogging is you don’t need a college degree and experience to start a blog.
- They spend a lot of time troubleshooting and problem solving to get their code to work correctly.
- Employers often want bookkeepers to have some postsecondary education, but will also provide on-the-job training.
- The precise job description of a remote digital marketer depends on the marketing strategy, but in general, a digital marketer uses various online channels to generate leads for a company.
- According to Pew Research, the COVID-19 pandemic has made telework more prevalent, with 53 percent of workers with some college or less now working from home at least some of the time.
- If none of the roles above call out to you, they’re not your only options.
While there are plenty of reasons why college isn’t for everyone, money is the most common roadblock. Other factors include lack of transport, poor grades https://remotemode.net/blog/19-well-paid-remote-jobs-that-dont-need-a-degree/ in high school, or social anxiety. Work from home (WFH), also known as remote work, means working from a remote location instead of the office.
Practice Common Job Interview Questions
Fundera did an analysis and found that two-thirds of managers who offer telecommuting flexibility report that employees who work from home are overall more productive. I have a high standard and if I wouldn’t apply to these jobs, I wouldn’t ask you to either. If you’re bilingual or can speak, read, or write fluently in more than two languages, you could become an online translator.